Fixonclick Privacy Policies
Fixonclick Privacy Policies
In order for the Website and Application to provide a safe and useful Service, it is important for FIXONCLICK to collect, use, publish, and share personal information.
1. CollectionInformation posted on Website and Application is publicly available. Our servers are located in the United States of America (USA) and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), therefore, if you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer, publishing and storage of that information on our servers in the United States of America and the United Arab Emirates. We collect, publish and store the following personal information:
- Email address, contact information, user information, user activity and photos.
- Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from www.fixonclick.com and response to advertisements;
- Other information, including users' IP address, location of access, browser or device information, other web, device or application specific permission and standard web log information.
2. UseWe use users' personal information to:
- Provide our services
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- Encourage safe business practices and enforce our policies
- Customize users' experience, measure interest in our services, improve our services and inform users about services and updates;
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you according to your preferences;
- Do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
3. DisclosureWe don't sell or rent users' personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without users' explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other's rights, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
Contact Customer Support
6. Credit and Debit Card Security
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Dexterous Online Portal LLC will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- Dexterous Online Portal LLC takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, www.fixonclick.com cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- Dexterous Online Portal LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.